Why use a pipe bender?
The chief motive of a pipe bender is to bend the pipe without any buckling (collapsing under pressure) and with as little crimping and flattening as possible. The pipe must keep its shape as deformed pipes can break under pressure, crack and generally look less appealing.
Types of Pipe Bend:
90-degree stub up bend: 90-degree stub up bend is made by bending a piece of piping into a 90 degree or ‘L’ shape. It is the twist most normally utilized by circuit repairmen and handypersons. This twist is as often as possible used to run course into electrical boxes, run all over dividers, and run a pipe into dividers through floors and roofs.
Consecutive twist: A consecutive twist is based on an underlying stub-up twist and resembles a stretched ‘U’ shape. This type of bend is used when you need to fit pipe between two parallel surfaces, such as between two walls, where you need to keep the ends of the pipe tight to the surface.
TITANIUM Bend, DUPLEX STEEL BUTTWELD Bend, ASME SB 366 INCOLOY Bend, SMO 254 WELDED Bend, INCONEL BUTT WELD Bend, INDUSTRIAL Bend STOCKIST, ASME B16.9 BUTTWELD Bend, CARBON STEEL BUTTWELD Bend, ALLOY 20 Bend, HASTELLOY Bend, SS Bend SUPPLIER IN INDIA.
- The induction bending press adopts the program control technology to guarantee the properties of the bent pipes.
- The unique induction bending technology ensures that the properties of the transition zone at both sides of the bends are following the pipe body.
- The pipe bents are blasted after the heat treatment
Application: Bends are used in a variety of elbows, process industry piping, pipe trusses, canopies, bridges, arches, Jackets for storage tanks used in heating or cooling, Air conditioning, radiators and many other applications.
Specification of Bend
- Size : Welded Bend : 1/2″ – 48″
- Dimensions : ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43, BS4504, BS4504, BS1560, BS10
- Types : Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated
- Thickness : SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, STD SCH40, SCH60, XS, SCH 80, SCH 100, SCH 120, SCH 140, SCH 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75
- Form : Bend
Contact us to get a quick quote for your requirement.
Other types of Bend Stock
- Monel Bend Manufacturer
- Titanium Buttweld Bend
- High Nickel Alloy Weldable Bend
- Nickel Alloy Buttweld Bend
- Inconel 600 Buttweld Bend
- Super Duplex Steel Bend
- ASTM A403 Stainless Steel Bend
- ASME B16.9 Butt weld Bend
- Alloy 20 Buttweld Bend
- ANSI B16.9 SS Buttweld Bend
- Hastelloy Bend
- Butt weld Bend Manufacturer in India
- SMO 254 Seamless Bend
- Duplex Steel Buttweld Bend
- ASTM A234 CS Buttweld Bend Supplier
- Industrial Buttweld Bend
- ASME B16.28 Bend
- Copper Nickel Buttweld Bend
People Also Search About Bend
Exporter of Bend in the following Destinations
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|