What are Piggable Bend and its characteristics?
Piggable Bend is fundamental fitting to connect dissimilar pipes. It presents a smooth pig passage that causes minimal pressure increase. It is important to match the pipe size and schedule; thus, these are accurately dimensioned. The centreline bend is constructed with a greater radius than the nominal pipe radius. The smooth transition of fluid through the bend is helpful to avoid turbulence. Weld tangents on both ends of bends prevent pig hang up.
- These are excellently assembled with ease of connection to any size of pipes.
- These show excellent mechanical attributes with flexibility.
- These possess caustic corrosion resistance in acids, alkalis.
- It allows caustic fluids with even flow and avoids high-pressure change.
- It is remarkably heat resistant in a wide temperature range.
ASME SB 366 Piggable RADIUS BEND, INCONEL Piggable BEND, BUTTWELD Piggable BEND, 304 SS Piggable BEND, STAINLESS STEEL Piggable BEND, ALLOY 20 Piggable BEND, ASME B16.9 Piggable BEND, CARBON STEEL Piggable BEND, Piggable BEND SUPPLIER IN INDIA, INDUSTRIAL Piggable BEND STOCKIST.
Why opt for Piggable Bend?
Piggable Bend is higher durable, tougher, and increased tensile strength. It sustains intense conditions and higher loads with excellent resistance to cracking. Accurate dimensions of Piggable bends reduce assembling problems and gives ease of installation. It is connected to pipes with welding connections introducing excellent weldability. Higher efficiency in acids, chlorides, and alkalis increases the chemical decay resistance. Other benefits include crevice and chloride stress cracking strength. Excellent surface finishes with various techniques like galvanizations, coating, sandblasting, etc., strengthen the bend in various atmospheric effects and local decomposition. It is pit-free, and oxidation in water and brine surroundings is considerably reduced. Various seamless, welded, and fabricated types of Piggable bends are used in different applications as per application needs. A long service span with greater workability is offered to the piping system.
Where is Piggable Bend utilized?
- Water Supply Systems
- General Purpose Applications
- Structural Uses
- Oil, Gas, Chemical Processing
- Food Process
Specification of Piggable Bend
- Size : 2″NB TO 18″ NB
- Dimensions : ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
- Types : Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated
- Bend Radii : 75 / 100 / 150 / 250 / 300 / 500 / 800 / 1,000 / 1,200 / 1,500 mm
- Bending Radius(R) : R=1D, 2D, 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D or Custom
- Bending angle (θ) : 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 135°, 180°
Contact us to get a quick quote for your requirement.
Other types of Piggable Bend Stock
- High Nickel Alloy Piggable Bend
- ASME B16.9 Piggable Bend
- Buttweld Piggable Bend
- Titanium Piggable Bend
- ANSI B16.9 Piggable Pipe Bend
- Buttweld Piggable Bend
- ASTM A403 Stainless Steel Piggable Bends
- Carbon Steel Piggable Bends
- Super Duplex Steel Piggable Bend
- Stainless Steel Piggable Bend
- ASME B16.28 Buttweld Piggable Bend
- SS Piggable Bends
- Duplex Steel Piggable Bends
- Copper Nickel Piggable Bends
- 90 Degree Piggable Bend
- Hastelloy Piggable Bend
- Inconel Butt weld Piggable Bend
- Butt Weld Piggable Pipe Bends
- Seamless Piggable Bend
- High Quality Piggable Bend
People Also Search About Piggable Bend
Exporter of Piggable Bend in the following Destinations
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|