They are particularly useful in systems where frequent maintenance and inspection are required, making taking apart and reassembling the piping system quick and easy.
Slip-on flanges have several key characteristics that make them a preferred choice for many applications. Firstly, they are easy to install and remove, which makes them ideal for systems that require frequent maintenance. We offer various kinds of Flanges like Screwed Flanges, Reducing Flanges, etc.
Secondly, they are cost-effective and require less material than other flanges. Thirdly, they require less time and labor to install, which translates into lower labor costs.
Finally, they are lightweight and compact, which makes them ideal for use in confined spaces.
Using slip-on flanges has several benefits, such as being easy to install and remove, which accelerates the process of maintenance, repair, and replacement. Slip-on flanges can save time and labor costs. Additionally, they are reusable and can be easily transferred to other piping systems.
They require fewer gaskets than other types of flanges, which reduces the risk of leaks. Slip-on flanges require less welding than other flanges, which can result in labor cost savings. At universalmetalcorporation There are Different types of Products available like Lapped Joint Flanges, Flat Flanges etc.
Slip-on flanges are an important component in piping systems. They offer significant advantages in low-pressure applications, quick and easy installation and removal, and can save time, labor, and material costs.
Their lightweight and compact design makes them ideal for use in confined spaces and systems that require frequent maintenance.
Can slip-on flanges be used in applications with high temperatures?
Slip-on flanges can be used in high-temperature applications, but the choice of material is crucial. They are available in various materials with different temperature ratings. Ensure that the material used for the slip-on flanges can withstand the specific temperature conditions of your application.
Do slip-on flanges require special gaskets?
Slip-on flanges typically use flat gaskets, such as full-face gaskets or ring gaskets, to create a seal between the flange and the adjoining pipe or equipment. The choice of gasket material should depend on the process conditions, including temperature, pressure
What is a slip-on flange, and how does it work?
A slip-on flange is a type of flange that has a slightly larger bore diameter than the pipe it connects to. It slips over the pipe and is then welded in place. Its primary function is to provide easy alignment and connection of pipes or fittings in a piping system.
Specification of Slip-on Flanges
- Size : 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB) DN10~DN5000
- Dimensions : ANSI/ASME B16.5, B16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, GOST Flange, ASME/ANSI B16.5/16.36/16.47A/16.47B, MSS SP44, ISO70051, JISB2220, BS1560-3.1, API7S-15, API7S-43, API605, EN1092
- Class : 150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.
- DIN : DIN 2527, DIN 2566, DIN 2573, DIN 2576, DIN 2641, DIN 2642, DIN 2655, DIN 2656, DIN 2627, DIN 2628, DIN 2629, DIN 2631, DIN 2632, DIN 2633, DIN 2634, DIN 2635, DIN 2636, DIN 2637, DIN 2638, DIN 2673
- BS : BS 4504, BS 4504, BS 1560, BS 10
- Pressure : PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64, PN100, PN160
- JIS : JIS B2220, JIS B2221, 5K, 10K, 16K, 20K, 30K, 40K, 63K
- Connect Type/ Flange Face Type : Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ), Flat Face (FF), Large Male-Female (LMF), Small Male-Female (SMF)
Slip-on Flanges Material & Grades
Stainless Steel Slip-on Flanges :
ASTM A182, F304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H, 904L, SMO 254
Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Slip-on Flanges :
ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61 / Duplex 2205 – UNS S31803, UNS S32205 / Super Duplex 2507 – UNS S32750, UNS S32760
Hastelloy Slip-on Flanges :
ASTM B/SB564, Hastelloy B2 – UNS No. N10665, Hastelloy B3 – UNS No. N010675, Hastelloy C4 – UNS No. N06455, Hastelloy C22 – UNS No. N06022, Hastelloy C276 – UNS No. N10276, Hastelloy C2000 – UNS No. N06200, Hastelloy X – UNS No. N06002
Inconel Slip-on Flanges : ASTM B564, Inconel 600 – UNS No. N06600, Inconel 601 – UNS No. N06601, Inconel 625 -UNS No. N06625, Inconel 715, Inconel 718 – UNS No. N07718, Incoloy 800 / 800H /800HT – (UNS No. N08800 / N08810 / N08811), Incoloy 825 – UNS No. N08825, Incoloy 925 – UNS No. N09925
Monel Slip-on Flanges :
ASME SB 564, Monel 400 – UNS No. N04400, Monel K500 – UNS No. N05500
Nickel Slip-on Flanges : Nickel 200 – UNS No. N02200 , Nickel 201 – UNS No. N02201
Titanium Slip-on Flanges :
ASTM B381 / ASME SB381, Grade 2 – UNS No. R50400, Grade 5 – UNS No. R56400
Alloy 20 Slip-on Flanges :
ASTM B462 / ASME SB462, Grade 2 – UNS No. N08020
ANSI/ASME Slip-on Flanges
EN/PED Slip-on Flanges
BS Slip-on Flanges
JIS Slip-on Flanges
Contact us to get a quick quote for your requirement.
Other types of Slip-on Flanges Stock
- Inconel 625 Class 300 Slip-on Flange
- Stainless Steel 304 Industrial Slip-on Flanges
- 316L Stainless Steel Slip-on Flanges
- Monel 400 Slip-on Flange 600#
- Incoloy 800 Class 150 Slip-on Flanges
- Duplex 2205 BS4504 PN16 Slip-on Flange
- UNS S32750 Slip-On Raised Faced Flanges
- Super Duplex Steel S32760 Slip-on Flanges
- Incoloy 825 Slip-on Flange
- SS 304L AWWA C207 Class E Slip-on Flanges
- Stainless Steel 316 Slip-on Flanges
- Duplex S32205 Raised Faced Slip-On Flanges
- UNS S31803 Duplex Steel Class 150 Slip-on Flange
- 600 Inconel EN 1092-2 PN16 Slip-on Flange
- ASTM A182 F347 SS BS 10 Table E Slip-on Flange
- ASTM A182 F317 Stainless Steel Slip-on Flange
- Titanium Gr 5 BS4504 PN16 Slip-on Flanges
- ASME B16.47 Stainless Steel Slip-on Flanges
- Hastelloy C276 JIS 5K Slip-on Flanges
- Stainless Steel 446 Slip-on Flange
- ANSI B16.5 Stainless Steel 904L Slip-on Flange
- 321H Stainless Steel Slip-on Flanges
- Titanium Grade 2 JIS B2220 Slip-on Flanges
People Also Search About Slip-on Flanges
Slip-on flange price, Slip-on flanges price list in india, Slip-on flange dimensions class 300, astm a182 f310s Slip-on flanges manufacturers, Slip-on flange class 900, Slip-on flanges supplier, Slip-on flanges ansi b16.5, Slip-on flange dimensions class 150, raised faced slip-on flanges supplier in mumbai, ss Slip-on flange manufacturer in mumbai, asme b16.47 series b Slip-on flanges, bs10 Slip-on flanges supplier in india, asme b16.47 series a Slip-on flanges, class 600 Slip-on flanges, ss Slip-on flanges manufacturers in india.
Exporter of Slip-on Flange in the following Destinations
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|