This is an austenitic stainless steel alloy, which can be produced by piercing, cold pilgering, or electric fusion welding. It is a high-carbon alloy that provides good strength at high temperatures. The alloy can be welded to various pipes like Stainless Steel 446 Pipes.
Columbium stabilises the alloy and enhances its resistance to intergranular corrosion, it prevents carbide precipitation and environmental attacks. It also provides better oxidation resistance and performance at high temperatures. It has excellent welding qualities and is commonly used in elevated-temperature applications.
The 347H is a higher carbon variant of the alloy. It is a superior grade for heavy welded objects. It is resistant to stress corrosion and provides high strength at temperatures above 537degC. It has the right balance of columbium to provide stability against chromium carbide formation.
Stainless Steel 347H Pipes are characterised by low tantalum and niobium content, making them an ideal material for nuclear or high-temperature chemical process equipment applications. It is a high-carbon austenitic stainless steel pipe. The primary chemical composition is similar to AISI 304 stainless steel, with a slightly increased nickel content.
These pipes are used for a wide range of applications. They are used in furnace components, boilers, and heat exchangers. They also provide good corrosion, heat, and intergranular corrosion resistance. They are suitable for applications where sustained operations are performed at temperatures between 800 degF and 1500 degF.
These pipes are a cost-effective alternative to seamless pipes. They can be welded and are offered a variety of options.
The mechanical properties of these alloys are high, with a minimum tensile strength of 515MPa. They also have good elongation and high-pressure bearing capacity. They are resistant to atmospheric corrosion, as well as to sterilising solutions. They are also resistant to crevice corrosion.
These alloys are also suitable for welding and provide a high degree of resistance to intergranular corrosion. They are also resistant to carbide precipitation. The addition of columbium increases their opposition to intergranular corrosion. These pipes are also available in round, square, and rectangular shapes.
Stainless Steel 347 Tubes are usually used in various applications. They are characterized by higher creep properties and excellent corrosion resistance. This makes them very useful in high-temperature applications. The high chromium content provides excellent corrosion resistance. It also provides good forming and welding qualities.
SS 347H PIPES, SS 347H TUBE, STAINLESS STEEL 347 WELDED PIPES, STAINLESS STEEL 347H PIPES, SS 347H POLISHED PIPES & TUBES, 347H STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS PIPE, ASME SA358 TP 347 EFW PIPES, SS 347 SEAMLESS TUBES, SS 347 ROUND PIPES/TUBES, STAINLESS STEEL 347 WELDED TUBES, SS 347 PIPES, STAINLESS STEEL 347H TUBES, STAINLESS STEEL 347H PIPES/TUBES SUPPLIER IN INDIA.
The SS 347 Tubes are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. These are also known as UNS S34700 Tubes. The manufacturing process involves using the Tungsten-Inert-Gas (TIG) welding process.
They are commonly used in aircraft engines and pressure vessels. They also have good oxidation resistance and ductility. They are resistant to stress corrosion and seawater rust. They are also used for fuel injection. Their applications include pressure vessels, aircraft engines, and vehicle control systems.
SS 347 Tubes have good ductility and can provide stress rupture properties. They are resistant to chromium carbide formation and can perform well at low temperatures. The SS 347 Tubes are ideal for pressure vessels. They can be used for pure phosphoric acid and 10% diluted solutions at elevated temperatures.
Stainless Steel 347H Tubes are Stainless Steel Tubes that are made with the help of niobium and columbium, which enhance the resistance of the tube to intergranular corrosion. They are used for many vital applications in a wide range of industries. ASTM A213 TP 347H Tubes are used for applications that require high-temperature resistance. They are also used for heavy welded equipment. These tubes are used in aircraft exhaust stacks, high-pressure steam pipes, boiler tubes, and heat exchangers.
Stainless Steel 347H Tubes are also known as SS 347H Welded Tubes. They are welded to provide high-temperature steam operation and chemical process heat exchanger tubes. They are manufactured to international standards. The tubes are packed in plastic and waterproof bags. They are tagged with clear labels so that they can be easily identified.
The best 347h Pipe manufacturer and TP 347H Pipe Supplier provide the best pipes at reasonable prices.
UNS S34709 Tubes are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes. These are used in heavy welded assemblies that are exposed to high temperatures. The best 347 Stainless Steel Pipe Suppliers and 347 Stainless Steel Tube Manufacturers offer high-pressure bearing capacity.
What are the key properties of Stainless Steel 347 Pipes?
Stainless Steel UNS S34700 Pipes have excellent resistance to corrosion, including resistance to oxidation and sulfidation. They have good high-temperature resistance and can operate at temperatures up to approximately 870°C (1600°F) & good mechanical properties, including high strength and toughness. They are easy to form and can be readily fabricated using various methods.
What are the uses of Stainless Steel 347H Pipes?
ASTM A312 TP 347H Stainless Steel Pipes are primarily used in applications that require resistance to intergranular corrosion and general corrosion in corrosive environments. Some common uses for SS 347 pipes include heat exchangers and condensers, high-temperature chemical processes, power generation, and nuclear applications, oil and gas processing, & food and pharmaceutical processing.
What are the key properties of Stainless Steel 347 Pipes?
347 Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes are resistant to general and intergranular corrosion in corrosive environments. They have high creep strength, good ductility and formability, and excellent resistance to high temperatures up to 1600°F (870°C). They are resistant to stress corrosion cracking in corrosive environments. They are non-magnetic in the annealed condition.
Specification of Stainless Steel 347H Tubes
- Pipe Specifications: ASTM A312, A358 / ASME SA312, SA358
- Tube Specifications: ASTM A213, A269, A249, A511, A554 / ASME SA213, SA269, SA249, SA511, SA554
- Dimensions: ANSI B36.19, ANSI B36.10
- Pipe Outside Diameter: 6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD, Sizes up to 24″ NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
- Tube Outside Diameter: 1/8″ OD TO 2″OD 3MM OD TO 38 MM OD
- Thickness Range: 1MM TO 3 MM 0.028 TO 0.156 IN, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS
- Type: Seamless / ERW / Welded / Capillary Tubes
- Form: Round Tube, Square Tube, Rectangular Tube
- Length: Single Random, Double Random & Required Length
- End: Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
- End Protection: Plastic Caps
- Finish: Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
- External Coating: 3LPE / 3LPP/ FBE/ DFBE/ PP
Available Types of Stainless Steel 347 Pipes
Stainless Steel 347/347H Seamless Pipe
- SS 347 Seamless Pipes
- SS 1.4550 Seamless Pipe Manufacturer
- SS 347H Thin Wall Seamless Pipes
- ASTM A312 TP 347 Seamless Pipe
- SS 347/347H Seamless Piping
- UNS S34709 Seamless Pipe
- SS 1.4961 Seamless Pipe
- SS 347 SMLS Pipe Supplier
- 347H Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
- ASME SA312 TP 347H Seamless Pipes
- ANSI B36.10M 347H Seamless Pipe
- UNS S34700 Seamless Pipe
Stainless Steel 347/347H Welded Pipe
- UNS S34700 Welded Pipe
- Stainless Steel 347H Thin Wall Welded Pipes
- 347H Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
- ANSI B36.10M 347H Welded Pipe
- Stainless Steel 347 Welded Pipe Supplier
- SS 347 Welded Pipes
- SS 347/347H Welded Piping
- ASME SA312 TP347H Welded Pipes
- SS 1.4550 Welded Pipe Manufacturer
- ASTM A312 TP347 Welded Pipe
- SS 1.4961 Welded Pipe
- UNS S34709 Welded Pipe
Stainless Steel 347/347H Seamless Tube
- UNS S34709 Seamless Tubes
- ASME SA213 TP 347H Seamless Tubes
- SS 1.4961 Seamless Tube
- ASTM A213 TP 347 Seamless Tube
- SS 347/347H Seamless Tubing
- SS 1.4550 Seamless Tube Manufacturer
- 347H Stainless Steel Seamless Tube
- SS 347H Polish Seamless Tubes
- SS 347 SMLS Tube Supplier
- SS 347 Seamless Tubes
- UNS S34700 Seamless Tube
Stainless Steel 347/347H Welded Tube
- SS 347/347H Welded Tubing
- 347H Stainless Steel Welded Tube
- SS 347H Polish Welded Tubes
- SS 347 Welded Tubes
- SS 347 Welded Tube Supplier
- SS 1.4961 Welded Tube
- SS 1.4550 Welded Tube Manufacturer
- ASTM A269 TP 347 Welded Tube
- UNS S34700 Welded Tube
- ASME SA269 TP 347H Welded Tubes
- UNS S34709 Welded Tube
Stainless Steel 347/347H ERW Pipes/Tubes
- SS 347/347H ERW Tubing
- Stainless Steel 347 ERW Tube Supplier
- ASTM A269/A249 TP 347 ERW Tube
- UNS S34709 ERW Tube
- 347H Stainless Steel ERW Tube
- SS 1.4961 ERW Pipe / Tube
- SS 1.4550 ERW Pipe Manufacturer
- SS 347 ERW Pipes
- UNS S34700 ERW Pipe
- SS 347 ERW Tubes
- Stainless Steel 347H Electrical Resistance Welding Tubes
- ASME SA312 TP 347H ERW Pipes
Stainless Steel 347/347H EFW Pipes
- SS 347/347H EFW Piping
- SS 1.4961 EFW Pipe
- UNS S34709 EFW Pipe
- SS 347H Electric Fusion Welding Pipes
- SS 347 EFW Pipes
- SS 347 EFW Pipe Supplier
- ASTM A358 TP 347 EFW Pipe
- ASME SA358 TP 347H EFW Pipes
- UNS S34700 EFW Pipe
- 347H Stainless Steel EFW Pipe
- SS 1.4550 EFW Pipe Manufacturer
Equivalent Grades of Stainless Steel 347 Tubes
|SS 347||1.4550||S34700||SUS 347||08Ch18N12B||X6CrNiNb18-10|
|SS 347H||1.4961||S34709||SUS 347H||–||X6CrNiNb18-12|
Chemical Composition of Stainless Steel 347H Pipes
|SS 347||0.08 max||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||17.00 – 20.00||10xC – 1.10||9.00 – 13.00||62.74 min|
|SS 347H||0.04 – 0.10||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||17.00 – 19.00||8xC – 1.10||9.0 -13.0||63.72 min|
Stainless Steel 347H Tubes Mechanical Properties
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1454 °C (2650 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
Contact us to get a quick quote for your requirement.
Other types of Stainless Steel 347 Pipe Stock
- Stainless Steel 1.4550 Rectangular Tubes
- Stainless Steel UNS S34700 ERW Pipes
- Stainless Steel 347 Seamless Pipes
- SS 1.4961 Cold Rolled Coiled Tubing
- Stainless Steel 347 Round Pipe
- Stainless Steel 347 Coiled Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 347H Welded Pipes
- Stainless Steel UNS S34709 Welded Tubes
- SS 347 Pipe & Tube Manufacturer
- Stainless Steel 1.4550 Tubing
- Stainless Steel 347H Capillary Tube
- SS SUS 347H Electric Fusion Welding Pipes
- ASME SA312 SS TP 347 Welded Tubing
- Stainless Steel 347 Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel UNS S34700 Heat Ex-changer Tubes
- 347H Stainless Steel Square Tubes
- Stainless Steel 1.4550 Seamless Pipes
- Stainless Steel 347H EFW Tubing Stockiest
- Stainless Steel UNS S34709 Hydraulic Tubes
- SS 347 Electric Resistance Welding Pipes
- Stainless Steel 1.4961 SMLS Pipes Dealers
- Stainless Steel 1.4550 U Shaped Tubing Supplier
- ASTM A312 Stainless Steel 347H Welded Tubes
- Stainless Steel 347H Instrumentation Tubes Exporter
People Also Search About SS 347H Tubes
Exporter of 347 Stainless Steel Pipes in the following Destinations
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|