What are the uses of BSP Fittings?
Stainless steel BSP Fittings are the best choice for interconnecting pipes and are also very good for highly corrosive environments. They are light, and they are also compatible with many existing pipe systems. Stainless Steel BSP Fittings are a great way to make your pipes more efficient. They last for many years.
The best BSP fittings are made of high-grade stainless steel. They are available in different types of stainless steel, including grade 316. They are also suitable for harsh environments, including marine applications like Stainless Steel Forged Fittings.
They are designed to be used in various commercial, industrial, agricultural, and plumbing applications. Stainless Steel BSP Pipe Fittings are designed to be welded, a common practice in piping fabrication systems. The fittings are available in a variety of 316-quality stainless steel, including high-grade marine-grade stainless steel, which is suitable for harsh environments.
Stainless Steel BSP Threaded Fittings are available in various sizes, including spigots, o-rings, and full sockets, and they can be found in a range of pressure ratings. They are also available in multiple finishes, including brushed, polished, and black. They are also available in various materials, including stainless steel, brass, copper, and bronze.
Stainless Steel Fittings of BSP/NPT standards:
These are threaded-type fittings fabricated with stainless steel material, and the threads are according to BSP or NPT standards.
- Stainless Steel BSP Fittings are accepted globally according to the British Standard Pipe Standard. These are used in plumbing for joining pipes.
- Stainless Steel NPT Fittings are formed according to standard National Pipe Thread Tapered specifications. The American National Standard Pipe Thread defines these standards, and these fittings connect pipes with tapered and straight threads, giving excellent pressure-tight sealing.
It is a nickel-chromium composition with advanced grades, including Molybdenum, to improve thermal and corrosion-resisting qualities. Aluminum addition enhances the thermal properties of steel.
ASME B16.11 Stainless Steel BSP Unions, Stainless Steel 150LB NPT Barrel Nipple, ASTM A182 Stainless Steel BSP Equal Tees, SS 304L NPT 90 Deg Elbow, Stainless Steel NPT Equal Tee, SS NPT Thread Caps, SS 316 NPT Hex Nipple, SS BSP Plugs, Class 150 ANSI B16.11 SS BSP Hex Cap, ASME SA 182 SS BSP Elbow 45°, 316L Stainless Steel NPT Fittings, Stainless Steel 304 BSP Fittings, Stainless Steel BSP Cross, Stainless Steel BSP Fittings Manufacturer, Stainless Steel NPT Fittings Manufacturer, Stainless Steel BSP Fittings Supplier, Stainless Steel NPT Fittings Supplier, SS BSP / NPT Fittings Supplier in India.
Advantages of Stainless Steel BSP/NPT Fittings:
- These fittings are capable of resisting corrosion and function well at extreme temperatures.
- These stainless steel threaded fittings are used with excellent strength, toughness, and elegant appearance.
- These fittings are easy to install and are screwed to the pipes with the care of matching thread type and tight fixture.
- These stainless steel pipe fittings have been workable in many applications for years.
- They are cheaper and low maintenance is needed due to their resistance feature against corrosion.
- They are enriched with higher tensile strength and high-pressure capability.
Stainless Steel BSP/NPT Fittings are widely used in several chemical processes to connect pipes and allow excellent performance. These fittings are immune to acid, chloride, general corrosion, and pitting. They are prolonged with stress-cracking strength in extreme situations. Many seawater piping and freshwater plumbing use these fittings. With higher durability, the formability of these fittings is efficiently used in various industries. They are convenient in oil, gas, and liquid transportation and warm fluid conveying systems.
Chemical handling, Water supply, fireguard, cooling water structure, Gas transportation.
What are NPT Fittings?
Stainless Steel NPT Fittings connect two pipes, either together or separately, and are manufactured according to the American National Standard Pipe Thread. They are similar to the British Standard Pipe Thread (BSP). These fittings are often used in various applications, including heating and cooling media, water systems, and hydraulic work.
What are the specifications of NPT Fittings?
One can find these fittings in a variety of sizes. The smallest size is 1/16 inch in diameter, while the largest is 3 inches in diameter. They are available in various materials and styles, including carbon steel, zinc galvanized steel, and stainless steel.
How are NPT Fittings Manufactured?
Stainless steel fittings are made with a high-density rating, which helps prevent them from seizing. The NPT fittings have a tapered thread. This taper is designed to seat the threaded ends together, creating a tight seal. It is also a proven technique to ensure leak-proof connections. Stainless steel threads are tough, making them ideal for plumbing applications. They provide excellent pressure-tight sealing.
Stainless steel fittings are also stain-resistant, which helps to prevent corrosion from forming on the pipe’s exterior. Stainless steel fittings are non-toxic and can be used in various pharmaceutical, food, and beverage industries. Sealing stainless steel threaded connections can be more complicated than sealing bronze or brass fittings. The NPT fittings can be found in various flanges, caps, and plugs.
These fittings are available in various types of stainless steel, including 304 and 316 stainless steel. These fittings are also available in multiple sizes and shapes. Some of the most common fittings include elbows, reducers, nipples, flange adapters, and couplings. These fittings are manufactured in various schedules, which can determine the wall thickness. Some fittings are made to be compatible with temperature sensors and other temperature-regulating equipment. They can also be used to transfer liquids around plant facilities. Sealing compounds can reduce friction on the threads when tightening them.
What is the difference between NPT and BSP Pipe Fittings?
Though NPT Fittings are similar to BSP Fittings, they cannot be used interchangeably because of the following reasons:
- The NPT thread has an angle of 60 degrees, and the BSP thread has an angle of 55 degrees.
- The threads in NPT Fittings have flat valleys and peaks. They have been rounded for BSP.
- The United States has a standard for tapered threads that are used to join pipes and fittings, and this standard is known as NPT (National Pipe Thread Tapered). The acronym BSP refers to British Standard Pipe.
Specification of Stainless Steel BSP / NPT Fittings
- Specifications: ASTM A182/ ASME SA182
- Size: 1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socketweld & Screwed-Threaded)
- Dimensions : ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
- Types : Socketweld Fittings, Screwed-Threaded Fittings
- Pressure Rating: Threaded End-2000lb/ 3000lb/ 6000lbs / Socket-weld End-3000/ 6000/ 9000lbs
- Thread: NPT, BSPT, BSPP
Available Types of Stainless Steel BSP and NPT Fittings
Stainless Steel BSP / NPT Elbow
- SS 304 BSP Threaded Elbow
- SS NPT 45 Degree Forged Elbow
- Stainless Steel 316 NPT 90 Degree Forged Elbow
- 304L Stainless Steel BSP NPT Elbow
- ASTM A182 SS 316L NPT Threaded Elbow
- SS 304 BSP Female X Male Street Elbow 90 Degree
- ASME SA182 SS 446 NPT Screwed Elbow
- ANSI B16.11 SS 904L BSP / NPT Elbow
- Stainless Steel 347 BSP Elbow
- 317L Stainless Steel NPT Elbow
Stainless Steel BSP / NPT Tee
- SS 304 NPT Threaded Tee
- SS NPT Equal TeeStainless Steel 316 BSP Equal Tee
- 304L Stainless Steel BSP / NPT Tee
- ASTM A182 SS 316L NPT Threaded Tee
- SS 310 BSP / NPT Tee
- ASME SA182 SS 321 BSP Screwed Tee
- ANSI B16.11 SS 904L NPT x BSP Tee
- Stainless Steel 347H NPT Screwed Tee
Stainless Steel BSP / NPT Cap
- ASTM A182 SS 304 NPT Threaded Pipe Cap
- SS 310S BSP/NPT Threaded Cap
- ASME SA182 SS 321H NPT Screwed Cap
- ANSI B16.11 SS 904L NPT Hex Cap
- Stainless Steel 347 BSP Screwed Cap
- Stainless Steel NPT Threaded Cap
- Stainless Steel 316 BSP Pipe Cap
- Stainless Steel 304L Cap NPT Thread
Stainless Steel BSP / NPT Plug
- 304L Stainless Steel NPT Hex Head Plug
- SS 310 MSS SP-83 NPT Thread Plugs
- ASME SA182 SS 321 BSP Screwed Plug
- ANSI B16.11 SS 904L BSP Hex Head Plug
- Stainless Steel 347H NPT Screwed Plug
- Stainless Steel 316 BSP Threaded Plug
- 310S SS NPT Threaded Plug
- SS 150lb BSP Square Head Plug
- ASTM A182 SS 316L NPT Pressure Plugs
Stainless Steel BSP / NPT Cross
- 310S SS NPT Threaded Cross
- SS NPT Equal Cross
- Stainless Steel 316 BSP Equal Cross
- 304L Stainless Steel BSP Thread Cross
- ASTM A182 SS 316L NPT Threaded Cross
- SS 310 BSP / NPT Cross
- ASME SA182 SS 321 BSP Screwed Cross
- ANSI B16.11 SS 904L NPT x BSP Cross
- Stainless Steel 347H NPT Screwed Cross
Stainless Steel BSP / NPT Union
- 310 SS MSS SP-83 NPT Thread Union
- ASME SA182 SS 321 BSP Screwed Union
- ANSI B16.11 SS 904L NPT Hex Union
- Stainless Steel 347H NPT Screwed Union
- Stainless Steel 316 BSP Thread Union
- 304L Stainless Steel Male x Female Union
- 310S SS NPT Threaded Union
- SS 1/2″ BSP x NPT Male Union
- ASTM A182 SS 316L NPT Threaded Union
Equivalent Grades of Stainless Steel BSP / NPT Fittings
|SS 304L||1.4306 / 1.4307||S30403|
|SS 316||1.4401 / 1.4436||S31600|
|SS 316L||1.4404 / 1.4435||S31603|
Contact us to get a quick quote for your requirement.
Other types of Stainless Steel BSP & NPT Fittings Stock
- 310S Stainless Steel Class 150 BSP M/F Union
- Stainless Steel NPT Full Coupling
- Stainless Steel BSP Threaded Bushing
- SS BSP 90 degree Street Elbow
- Stainless Steel Class 300 NPT 45° Elbow
- Stainless Steel 304 BSP Hex Head Plug
- Stainless Steel 310 NPT Weld Nipple
- Stainless Steel NPT Hex Nipple
- Stainless Steel 304L NPT 45 Deg Street Elbow
- 316L Stainless Steel BSP 45 Deg Elbow
- SS Class 300 NPT x BSP Adapter
- Stainless Steel BSP Reducing Bush
- Stainless Steel 316 BSP 90 Deg. Street Elbow
- ASME B16.11 SS 316L NPT Barrel Nipple
- Stainless Steel BSP Hex Union
- ASTM A182 F347 SS BSP Street Union
- 321H Stainless Steel BSP NPT Fittings
- SS 904L BSP Reducing Bush
- Stainless Steel 317L NPT Hex Plug
- ASTM A182 F317 Stainless Steel NPT Round Cap
- ANSI B16.11 Stainless Steel NPT Screwed Fittings
- ASME B16.11 Stainless Steel BSP Crosses
- 347H Austenitic Stainless Steel BSP Reducing Socket
- Stainless Steel BSP Threaded Fittings
- ASME SA182 SS 321 BSP Elbows
People Also Search About SS BSP / NPT Fittings
stainless steel bsp 150 lb female equal tee grade 304 price list, stainless steel 304 90º elbow npt thread, stainless steel 310 bsp / npt fittings supplier in india, stainless steel bsp fittings supplier, stainless steel 1/2 inch bsp fittings supplier, stainless steel bsp / npt fittings price list, astm a182 f310s bsp / npt fittings, stainless steel npt male & female threaded fittings, stainless steel bsp fittings manufacturer, stainless steel 316 bsp thread fittings suppliers in chennai, price of stainless steel npt fittings, stainless steel bsp crosses supplier, stainless steel npt adapters suppliers, stainless steel 317 npt square head plug, ss npt fittings manufacturers and suppliers in india, ss npt fittings supplier in mumbai, stainless steel asme b16.11 bsp / npt fittings, stainless steel 1/4 bsp fittings, austenitic stainless steel bsp 90 deg. elbow, stainless steel 316l bsp fittings, ss npt bsp thread fittings supplier, stainless steel npt fitting manufacturers in mumbai, stainless steel npt fittings sizes, ss 1/2 bsp female connector, asme sa182 904l stainless steel cross bsp thread, manufacturing of ss bsp sockets, stainless steel 321 bsp / npt equal tee supplier, ss 347 npt fittings manufacturers in india,
Exporter of Stainless Steel BSP / NPT Fittings in the following Destinations
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|