Alloy 347 is a Columbian stabilized austenitic stainless steel sheet that has exceptional corrosion resistance. Stainless steel 347H plate has a higher carbon content and is stronger at temperatures above 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. In most cases, the carbon concentration of alloy 347H allows for dual certification. When exposed to high temperatures, it also has great resistance to intergranular corrosion. This also provides better mechanical qualities as well as greater and shorter creep. Heat-resistant and non-magnetic, SS 347/347H Sheets are ideal for a variety of applications. These grades of stainless steel sheets are quite helpful in severe environments. Stainless Steel 347/347H Sheets come in a variety of shapes and sizes, some of which are shown below. Perforated Sheet, Circle, Chequered Plate, Shim Sheet, Foils, Strips, Cold Rolled, Hot Rolled, Polished, SS 347 Slating, SS 347, and so on are some examples. Stainless steel 347/347H sheets are utilized in a variety of industries. It includes industries such as pulp and paper, off-shore oil drilling, power plants, specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals, seawater equipment, heat exchangers, and condensers, among others. Heat treatment will not harden Alloy 347 only cold working will.
Standard shop fabrication procedures can easily weld and process it. In hydrocarbon service, Alloy 347 resists polythionic acid stress corrosion cracking.
STAINLESS STEEL 347 SHEET CUT TO SIZE, STAINLESS STEEL 347 PERFORATED SHEET, SS 347 2B FINISH SHEETS, STAINLESS STEEL 347 SHEETS EXPORTER, STAINLESS STEEL 347H HOT ROLLED SHEET, 347H STAINLESS STEEL 2B FINISH SHEETS, 347 STAINLESS STEEL HR SHEET, 347/347H SS #8 FINISH SHEET, SS 347H SHEETS, STAINLESS STEEL 347H COLD ROLLED SHEET, STAINLESS STEEL 347H SHIM SHEET, SS 347 CR SHEETS, STAINLESS STEEL 347 SHEETS STOCKIST, STAINLESS STEEL 347H SHEETS MANUFACTURER, STAINLESS STEEL 347H SHEETS SUPPLIER, STAINLESS STEEL 347H SHEETS STOCKIST, JINDAL SS 347 MATTE SHEET, STAINLESS STEEL 347H SHEETS SUPPLIER IN INDIA.
At mild temperatures, it can also be used in chloride or fluoride-free caustic solutions. In chloride solutions, even at low concentrations, and sulfuric acid, Alloy 347 does not function well. Universal Metal Corporation ensures that these sheets are quality-checked using various testing procedures. IGC testing, mechanical testing such as hardness testing, chemical analysis, positive material identification, flattening testing, PMI testing, micro, and macro testing, pitting resistance testing, flaring testing, and so on are some of them. Many of the other plates and sheets are also available.
What are Stainless Steel 347 Sheets?
347 Stainless Steel Sheets are made of high-alloy austenitic stainless steel with excellent resistance to corrosion, high temperature, and creep resistance. This alloy is composed of a high chromium & nickel content and a low carbon content, which provides its unique properties. The addition of niobium helps to stabilize the microstructure.
What are the properties of Stainless Steel 347 Sheets?
Stainless Steel UNS S34709 Sheets have excellent corrosion resistance to many organic and inorganic chemicals, good resistance to intergranular corrosion, high resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, good toughness and strength at high temperatures, and good formability.
What are the applications of Stainless Steel 347H Sheets?
SS 347H Sheets are widely used in various industries due to their excellent resistance to corrosion and high temperature. Some common applications of Stainless Steel 347H Sheets are in the production of furnace parts, heat exchangers, jet engine parts, chemical processing equipment, and pharmaceutical equipment. Additionally, they are also used in the automotive and aerospace industries.
Specification of Stainless Steel 347H Sheets
- Sheet Specifications: ASTM A240 / ASME SA240, BS EN 10088-2, en 10028-7, IS 6911
- Dimensions: MSRR, AMS, BS, JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN, etc
- Thickness Range: 0.3 mm to 120 mm
- Width: 1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, 3500mm, etc
- Length: 2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm, etc
- Finish: 2B, 2D, BA NO (8), Cold rolled sheet (CR), Hot rolled plate (HR), SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated), No.1 finish hot rolled, 1D, 2B, No.4, BA, 8K, satin, hairline, brush, mirror etc.
- Hardness: Half Hard, Soft, Hard, Quarter Hard, Spring Hard
Available Types of Stainless Steel 347 Sheets
Stainless Steel 347 Hot Rolled Sheets
- SS 347/347H Hot Rolled Sheets
- 347H Stainless Steel Hot Rolled Sheet
- SS 347H Hot Rolled Sheets Exporter
- Stainless Steel S34700 Hot Rolled Sheets
- Stainless Steel 347H Hot Rolled Sheet Stockist
- SS 347H HR Sheets
- SS 1.4961 Hot Rolled Sheet Supplier
- ASTM A240 TP347H Hot Rolled Sheet
- UNS S34709 Hot Rolled Sheets
- ASME SA240 TP 347 SS Hot Rolled Sheets
- SS 1.4550 Hot Rolled Sheets Manufacturer
Stainless Steel 347H Cold Rolled Sheets
- SS 1.4961 Cold Rolled Sheet Supplier
- Stainless Steel S34700 Cold Rolled Sheets
- ASME SA240 TP 347 SS Cold Rolled Sheets
- UNS S34709 Cold Rolled Sheets
- ASTM A240 TP347H Cold Rolled Sheet
- SS 347H CR Sheets
- SS 1.4961 Cold Rolled Sheets Exporter
- Stainless Steel 347H Cold Rolled Sheet Stockist
- SS 1.4550 Cold Rolled Sheets
- SS 347H Cold Rolled Sheets Manufacturer
- 347H Stainless Steel Cold Rolled Sheet
Stainless Steel 347 Shim Sheets
- SS 347H Shim Sheets
- ASME SA240 TP 347 SS Shim Sheets
- SS 1.4961 Shim Sheet Supplier
- UNS S34709 Shim Sheets
- Stainless Steel 347H Shims Stockist
- Stainless Steel 347H Shim Sheets
- ASTM A240 TP347H Shim Sheet
- SS 1.4961 Shim Sheets Exporter
- 347H Stainless Steel Shim Sheet
- SS 1.4550 Shim Sheets Manufacturer
Equivalent Grades of Stainless Steel 347H Sheets
|SS 347||1.4550||S34700||SUS 347||08Ch18N12B||X6CrNiNb18-10|
|SS 347H||1.4961||S34709||SUS 347H||–||X6CrNiNb18-12|
Chemical Composition of Stainless Steel 347 Sheets
|SS 347||0.08 max||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||17.00 – 20.00||10xC – 1.10||9.00 – 13.00||62.74 min|
|SS 347H||0.04 – 0.10||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||17.00 – 19.00||8xC – 1.10||9.0 -13.0||63.72 min|
Stainless Steel 347H Sheets Mechanical Properties
|8.0 g/cm3||1454 °C (2650 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
Contact us to get a quick quote for your requirement.
Other types of Stainless Steel 347 Sheets Stock
- 347 Stainless Steel Sheet #4 Finish
- Stainless Steel 347 Cut to Size Sheet
- SS S34709 Hot Rolled Sheets
- 347H Stainless Steel 2B Finish Sheet Supplier
- 347H Stainless Steel Cold Rolled Sheets
- Stainless Steel 347/347H Shims
- ASTM A240 Stainless Steel 347 2D Finish Sheet
- Stainless Steel 1.4961 Perforated Sheet Dealer
- ASTM A240 Stainless Steel 347H Shim Sheet
- Jindal 347 SS Sheets
- Stainless Steel 1.4961 Polished Sheets
- ASME SA240 TP347H Stainless Steel Custom Cut Sheet
- TP347 Stainless Steel CR Sheets
- Stainless Steel 1.4550 Sheet at Best Price in India
- SS 347H Mill Finish #2 Sheet Dealer
- Stainless Steel 347H 2B Finish Sheets
- ASME SA 240 347H Stainless Steel Perforated Sheet
- Stainless Steel 347/347H Sheets Supplier in Mumbai
- SS 347 Sheets Manufacturer in India
- ASTM A240 TP347H Mill Finish #2 Sheet at Best Price
- Stainless Steel 347 BA Finish Sheets
- Suppliers of 347 Stainless Steel Hot Rolled Sheet
- Polished Stainless Steel S34700 Sheet
- 347H SS Matt PVC Sheets
People Also Search About SS 347H Sheets
Exporter of 347 Stainless Steel Sheets in the following Destinations
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|