What is Nickel Cross?
Nickel Cross is an excellent quality Pipe fitting beneficial in multi-connection of pipes. Four openings can be used as per application needs. It may contain one inlet three outlets in the applications system or three inlets combined in one outlet. It is proposed in optimum pressure uses where the temperature may get changed while the direction of flow is regulated. These are welded cross for an excellent fix to a pipe and avoids leaks. Threaded Nickel cross is connected to male threaded pipes of the same sizes. All pipes connected to the cross are of the same size in many systems. Reducing cross contains smaller size pipe to reduce the flow.
Properties of Nickel Alloy:
Nickel Alloy is commercially defined as a pure form because of the higher content of Nickel, at least 99%, with the minor addition of alloying elements. It contains carbon, copper, iron, manganese and is enhanced with aluminium and titanium in some grades.
• It has excellent corrosion resistance in several corrosive surroundings.
• Higher strength is achieved with the excellent thermal conductive property.
• It is electrically conductive and shows an excellent appearance.
Nickel Alloy Butt weld Cross, Nickel Butt weld Cross, ASTM B366 Nickel 201 Cross, Nickel N02200 Equal Cross, Nickel 200 Reducing Cross, Nickel Unequal Cross, ASME SB366 Nickel Buttweld Cross, Nickel UNS N02201 Reducing Cross, ANSI B16.9 Nickel Buttweld Cross Supplier in India.
Advantages of Nickel Cross:
Nickel Cross is a simple structure easy to form with accuracy and easily welded. The excellent corrosion resistance is illustrated in acids, alkaline media, and resists decay in brine. Extreme temperatures are prolonged with excellent heat resistance and cracking strength. The excellent durability of the cross with recyclable benefits reduces maintenance costs. Admirable toughness of the cross is introduced in higher pressure that strengthens the piping system.
Nickel Cross Applications:
Nickel Cross is used in manufacturing and food processing, chemicals transportation, caustic handling processes, heat exchangers, power industries, and petrochemical production.
Specification of Nickel Cross
- Specifications : ASTM B366 / ASME SB366
- Size : Seamless ( 1/2″～24″), ERW / Welded / Fabricated (1/2″～48″)
- Dimensions : ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43, BS4504, BS4504, BS1560, BS10
- Types : Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
- Thickness : SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, STD SCH40, SCH60, XS, SCH 80, SCH 100, SCH 120, SCH 140, SCH 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75
- Form : Buttweld Cross, Equal Cross, Unequal Cross.
Available Types of Nickel Buttweld Cross
Nickel Equal Cross
- ANSI B16.9 Nickel Alloy Equal Cross
- Alloy 200 Buttweld Equal Cross Supplier
- Nickel Equal Cross
- ASTM B366 Nickel Alloy Buttweld Equal Cross
- ASME SB366 Nickel Seamless Equal Cross
- Nickel Butt weld Equal Cross
- Nickel Equal 200 Cross Manufacturer
- ASME B16.9 Nickel Alloy Buttweld Welded Equal Cross
Nickel Unequal Cross
- ASME SB366 Nickel Alloy Seamless Unequal Cross
- ANSI B16.9 Nickel Unequal Cross
- ASTM B366 Nickel Buttweld Unequal Cross
- Grade 200 Nickel Unequal Cross
- Nickel 201 Butt weld Unequal Cross
- Nickel Unequal Cross Manufacturer
- Nickel Buttweld Unequal Cross Supplier
- ASME B16.9 Nickel Buttweld Welded Unequal Cross
Nickel Reducing Cross
- ASME SB366 Nickel Seamless Reducing Cross
- Nickel Buttweld Reducing Cross Supplier
- Nickel Reducing Cross
- Nickel 201 Butt weld Reducing Cross
- Nickel 200 Reducing Cross Manufacturer
- ASTM B366 Nickel Buttweld Reducing Cross
- Nickel UNS N02200 Buttweld Welded Reducing Cross
- ANSI B16.9 Nickel Reducing Cross
Equivalent Grades of Nickel Butt weld Cross
|Nickel 200||2.4066||N02200||NW 2200||NA 11||НП-2||N-100M||Ni 99.2|
|Nickel 201||2.4068||N02201||NW 2201||NA 12||НП-2||–||LC-Ni 99|
Contact us to get a quick quote for your requirement.
Other types of Nickel Cross Stock
- Nickel Equal Cross
- Nickel 201 Pipe Cross
- Nickel 200 Industrial Cross
- Nickel Cross Manufacturer
- Nickel Alloy Reducing Cross
- Nickel Alloy 2.4066 Buttweld Seamless Cross
- 200 Alloy Cross
- ANSI B16.9 Nickel Alloy Butt weld Cross
- Nickel Pipe Cross
- Nickel Butt weld Cross
- Nickel 200 Unequal Cross
- Nickel 201 Reducing Cross
- Nickel Welded Cross
- ASTM B366 Nickel Reducing Cross
- Nickel Butt weld Equal Cross Supplier
- Nickel Cross Exporter
- Alloy 2.4068 Equal Cross
- Nickel Butt weld Pipe Cross
- ANSI B16.9 Nickel Buttweld Cross
- ASTM B366 Nickel 200 Pipe Cross
- Nickel UNS N02201 Unequal Cross
- Nickel UNS N02200 Buttweld Cross Stockiest
- Nickel 201 Butt weld Cross Dealers
- ASME SB366 Nickel Alloy Unequal Cross
- Nickel Buttweld Reducing Cross
- Nickel Alloy Butt weld Unequal Cross
People Also Search About Nickel Cross
Exporter of Nickel Cross in the following Destinations
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|