What is mean by reducers?
A reducer is a kind of pipe fitting used in process piping that reduces the pipe size from a longer bore to a smaller bore. A reducer allows for a change in pipe size to meet the hydraulic flow requirements of the systems. The length of the reduction is usually equal to the average of the main and secondary diameters of the pipes. There are two types of reducers eccentric and concentric. Here we discuss concentric reducer in detail.
In a concentric reducer, the reduction of the pipe size is achieved by decreasing the diameter of the fitting at a constant speed over a specified length, maintaining symmetry around the fitting. Our company offers these concentric reducers used to assemble pipes or pipe sections of different diameters on an axle. Therefore, concentric reducers connect pipes of different sizes but have a common centerline. Our reducers are also used as concentric expanders if used in the opposite direction.
Advantages of Concentric Reducers:
- Concentric reducers facilitate the transport of aggressive liquids.
- These reducers are used in the presence of cavitation. Concentric reducers are used in the discharge of the pump.
- Concentric reducers will transition gracefully between the piping and the pump.
HASTELLOY Concentric Reducer, ALLOY 20 Concentric Reducer, INCONEL Concentric Reducer, NICKEL ALLOY WELDED Concentric Reducer, ASME B16.9 Concentric Reducer, ASME SB 366 Concentric Reducer, INDUSTRIAL Concentric Reducer STOCKIST, CARBON STEEL Concentric Reducer, TITANIUM Concentric Reducer, Concentric Reducer SUPPLIER IN INDIA.
Our company offers two types of concentric reducers such as Seamless Concentric Reducers and Welded Concentric Reducers. The advantages of the use of concentric reducers are it is permanently leak-proof, it has high strength, and it requires minimum space. Their reducers are manufactured using various material grades.
Applications of Concentric Reducers:
We offer these reducers in various industries for many applications:
- Natural gas
Specification of Concentric Reducer
- Size : 1/2″NB TO 48″NB IN
- Dimensions : ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
- Types : Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated
- Thickness : Schedule 5S, 10S, 20S, S10, S20, S30, STD, 40S, S40, S60, XS, 80S, S80, S100, S120, S140, S160, XXS and etc.
- Form : Concentric Reducer, Pipe Reducer, Pipe Concentric Reducers, Fitting Concentric Reducers.
Contact us to get a quick quote for your requirement.
Other types of Concentric Reducer Stock
- Super Duplex Steel Concentric Reducer
- ASTM A403 Stainless Steel Concentric Reducer
- Monel Concentric Reducer Manufacturer
- Alloy 20 Buttweld Concentric Reducer
- Titanium Concentric Reducer
- Stainless Steel Buttweld Concentric Reducer
- High Quality Concentric Reducer Manufacturer
- ASME B16.9 Butt weld Concentric Reducer
- Nickel 200 Welded Concentric Reducer
- Inconel Concentric Reducer Supplier
- Copper Nickel Buttweld Concentric Reducer
- Duplex Steel Buttweld Concentric Reducer
- ASME B16.28 Concentric Reducer
- ANSI B16.9 Concentric Reducer
- SMO 254 Seamless Concentric Reducer
- Nickel Alloy Concentric Reducer Exporter
- Hastelloy Concentric Reducer
- Industrial Buttweld Concentric Reducer
People Also Search About Concentric Reducer
Exporter of Concentric Reducer in the following Destinations
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|